“Physiotherapy is a therapeutic health profession concerned with enhancing mobility and quality of life by using clinical reasoning to deliver the most suitable treatment for an injury or condition.
Physiotherapists help people gain as much movement and physical independence as possible so they can resume their normal job or lifestyle.
Physiotherapists assess, diagnose and treat people with movement problems. They also deliver patient education and help people avoid injuries and maintain a fit, healthy body.
Time taken to Return to your Sport, Work and Play
Your Injury and Pain Solutions at Vigor Physiotherapy
Our Treatment Products are as follows:
- ALL contributing factors to your condition are tested.
- Full healing in 95% of clients in 3 to 4 visits.
- Full healing in 1 to 2 weeks
- Ideal for back pain sufferers (L4/5, L5/S1 disc injuries or facet joint pain; pain in the buttocks and hip), sciatica sufferers (annoying pain extending down the legs), people with neck pain, headaches (especially during work or at school, whilst working at your desk or on your computer), sports injuries including- shoulder strains, quadriceps strains/tears and calf strains/tears, shoulder blade pain (sometimes this pain extends to the front of the chest and won’t allow you to take a deep breath in; taking a deep breath can cause chest and rib cage discomfort), twisted/sprained/rolled ankles (pain on the outside of the ankle with swelling that wont settle)
- Excellent for sufferers of spinal pain, growing pains, knee pain (especially after sitting for a long period of time) and elbow pain (tennis elbow or golfers elbow), flat footedness and pain in your shins (shin splints and leg pain).
- Perfect for sufferers of shoulder pain, wry necks (stiff necks), shoulder rotator cuff injuries, hamstring tears, knee injuries (including Anterior/Posterior Cruciate Ligament, Medial/Lateral Meniscal and Medial/Lateral collateral ligament tears), hip injuries,
- Ideal when your pain is becoming ‘annoying’ and you are finding it hard to tolerate it anymore.
- Duration of session: 60 minutes
- This your typical Physiotherapy treatment
- It is our most basic of treatment products.
- The condition and its contributing factors are assessed and tested.
- Full healing in 95% of clients in 8+ visits.
- For the condition to fully heal it could take about 2-3 weeks with this treatment.
- Ideal for ongoing maintenance. If you are maintaining your condition and you want a ‘top up’ or ‘tune up’
- Duration 30 minutes.
Your Vigor Physiotherapists.
Higher the level the more experienced your Physiotherapist.
All our Physiotherapists are University educated Health Practitioners, with entry to the profession being at either Bachelors (Diploma Equivalent) and Masters Degree level.
Our Physios are proud members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA).
The Way We Work…
Our Physiotherapists strive to provide healthcare that is of the highest quality. Nothing less is good enough for us.
We use the most up to date treatment techniques and we work by the ethos to make a difference in 3 visits or less!
Our Friends and Colleagues…
We work very closely with many different experts who are professionals in their own field of expertise. These are:
Sports Doctors and Physicians
We are very friendly!!
No problem is too small and no question is too hard for us. If you are unsure about anything at all please contact us using the questionnaire or call us and one of our Physiotherapists can contact you within 24 - 48 hours.
View the Vigor Sports Medicine Physiotherapists staff profiles.
For More Information Or If You Would Like To Make An Appointment
Please contact our Melton Clinic on 9743 4479, Bacchus Marsh 5367 4130 or our city clinic on 9614 6947.
Or fill in the form below to make an 'online' enquiry, and one of our team can call you back and make a time for you.